Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Articles to be published on the basis of research with focus areas JIP (Jurnal Ilmu Pemerintahan).
- Contributors are responsible for obtaining permission to reproduce any material in which they do not own copyright, to be used in both print and electronic media, and for ensuring that appropriate acknowledgement is included in their manuscript.
- Authors should follow the JIP Template.
- Authors are also responsible for online acknowledgement of the statement of ethical contributions to JIP.